C-COAT™ saves approx. 70% of energy loss and protects equipment
• Reduction of power needs
• Aesthetic appearance and compatibility
• High maintainability, no need to stop technological process while applying
• Environmentally friendly material with no waste
• Can be colour matched, suitable for large surfaces.
• Considerable decrease in vibration and noise when applied to metal surfaces
• Decrease in repair and service costs
• Transported substance not affected
• Oil, gas and water pipe lines protection
• Thermal insulation of pipes and fittings
• Prevents condensation and corrosion
• Decreases cost of heating at source
• Heat insulation of processing equipment
• Protects copper and high-temp surfaces
• Protects personnel against burns
• Durability for lower maintenance
• Blocks condensation and eliminates destructive corrosion processes
• Prolongs service life of coated vehicles, containers, reservoirs and tanks
• Prevents overheating in summer and frost penetration in winter
C-COAT™ helps you comply with: Work Health & Safety regulations
Two identical mobile container offices 20-foot type with A/C units were used to compare results.
The first is a standard unit and the second has C-COATTM of about 1-1.5mm thick layer applied with an airless spray gun (Graco 795).
The ambient temperature was 38oC and the surface temperature was 41.5oC.
In the standard office unit, the installed A/C unit could not reduce the indoor temperature below 33oC and used about 1.0KW of electricity.
In the unit using C-COATTM insulation coat, the indoor temperature was 24oC and A/C unit used about 0.6KW of electricity.
So, the addition of C-COATTM achieved 40% of electricity savings and an almost 10oC cooler indoor temperature.
Hot plate test with half of it covered with about 1.5mm of C-COATTM.
Surface temperature has been reduced significantly.
Water bubble is boiling and evaporating on the non-covered side where the one on the C-COATTM insulated side is not.
The test shows the effects of C-COATTM when used on surfaces exposed to high temperatures such as steam pipes, boilers and other industrial equipment.
C-COAT™ reduces the surface temperature of high-heat objects, protects people and equipment and helps you comply with Work Health & Safety regulations.
C-COATTM also helps prevent condensation.
One side of a glass bottle filled with ice water was coated with about 0.5mm of C-COATTM
The bottle was placed in sunlight.
Note the effects on both sides.
Over the C-COATTM section, no condensation appears.